1. This site does not automatically log any data except for the information within the cookies.
2. Cookies are computer files, especially text files, stored in the Service User’s device and meant to be used for using the Service websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website where they come from, storage time on the user’s device and a unique number.
3. The subject who places cookies onto the Service User’s device and who accesses them is the ergoarena.pl Service administrator.
4. Cookies are used for:
- tailoring Service website content to the User’s preferences and optimising website use; these files enable the recognition of the Service User’s device and the appropriate display of the website, tailored to their individual needs;
- creating statistics to help understand how Service Users use websites, which allows us to improve their structure and content;
- keeping the User logged on so that they don’t have to enter their login and password on every page of the website.
5. The Service makes use of two basic cookie types: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored in the User’s device until they log off, leave the website or close their browser. Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s device for a time period specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The Service makes use of the following cookie types:
- strictly necessary cookies, enabling the use of the services made available by the Service, e.g. verifying cookies used for services requiring verification within the Service;
- cookies used for security, e.g. to detect verfication abuse within the Service;
- “efficiency” cookies, enabling the collection of information about how the websites of the Service are being used;
- “functional” cookies, enabling to “remember” the settings selected by the User and the personalisation of the User’s interface, e.g. in case of the selected language or User’s region of origin, font size, website appearance, etc.
7. In many cases, web browsing software (the browser) by default allows to store cookies on the User’s device. The Service Users may make changes to the cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular so as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the browser settings or to inform about every placement onto the Service User’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways to support cookies is available in the software settings (browser).
8. The Service Administrator informs that the limits to using cookies may affect some of the functions available on the Service websites.
9. The cookies placed onto the Service User’s device can also be used by the co-operating Service’s advertisers and partners.