Depeche Mode will perform on Sunday, February 11th in ERGO ARENA. Here are your most frequently asked questions with answers regarding the show.
1. Am I allowed to enter the arena once I left it?
No, once you leave the arena there is no possibility to enter the arena with the same ticket.
2. Ticket prices and availability:
3. Ticket office / ticket collection point / information point:
Located at the main entrance to the event area at Łokietka Street. Opened on Sunday (February 11th 2018) 10:00 am – 10:30 pm.
4. Entrances to the venue:
Entrances: A3, B3, D3: for fans with stands tickets
A1: for fans with Early Entrance, GA 1 and GA2 tickets. Disabled fans / VIP packages:
For disabled fans using wheelchairs: entrance B3.
For VIP package holders: entrance C3.
5. I am a disabled wheelchair user. Where can I purchase my ticket? Do I get any discount?
Tickets for a special platform for wheelchair users are not on regular sale. In order to purchase a ticket for this section, please send a request: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Beginning/end of the show?
17.30 – Early Entrance
18.00 – all doors
19.45 – Black Line
20.45 – Depeche Mode
*All timings are subject to change.
8. Gastronomy services:
Pub on level 1, food-courts on levels 1, 3 and 5.
9. Can I bring my own camera?
Compact cameras allowed only.
10. Are there any age restrictions?
Fans under the age of 16 need to be with an adult guardian or have a signed permission: https://www.ticketpro.pl
11. Where and how can I receive a media accreditation?
The accreditation deadline has already passed.
12. The event rules:
https://www.livenation.pl and at entrances to the concert area.
13. Is there a cloakroom in ERGO ARENA?
Yes, the cloakroom in ERGO ARENA is optional, costs 5 PLN for a piece.
14. Is there a car park nearby ERGO ARENA?
Yes – right in front of ERGO ARENA there is a widely available car park with place enough for about 700 cars and 15 buses. It costs 20 PLN to park a car and 50 PLN to park a bus on a concert day. CASH PAYMENT ONLY.
Pre-sale for guaranteed parking places: http://www.eventim.pl
Pre-sale purchase guarantees a place in the car park by the entrance. Advance sale ends 24 hours before the start of the concert.
15. No entry / prohibited articles:
- BAGS BIGGER THAN A4!!!,
- weapons, pyrotechnics, flares, firecrackers, sprays, paints,
- umbrellas with sharp, pointed ends, helmets,
- drinks in cans, glass bottles but also plastic bottles bigger than 0.5 L,
- alcohol, drugs,
- any racist content, leaflets, printed advertising, – vuvuzelas and trumpets,
- banners and flags larger than 1,5 x 2m, sticks, any sharp flagstaff,
- laser pointers,
- shoes with metal details, chains, anything with spikes that might pose a threat,
- interchangeable lens cameras, camcorders, laptops, iPads, tablets, selfie sticks,
ATTENTION! We kindly ask all fans not to bring bags bigger than A4 and to arrive at the concert area earlier. This will improve the security control (the process of checking bags, tickets and IDs will be smoother and faster).
16. Items allowed:
- binoculars – any size,
- plastic bottles smaller than 0,5 L with caps twisted off,
- all kinds of mobile phones,
- compact cameras, There will also be a deposit box for the forbidden items, the deposit fee: 50 PLN.
17. Answers for additional questions will be given by phone: + 48 58 76 72 101:
from Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm
on the concert day from 10 am to 8 pm
and at email@example.com
+ 48 22 646 06 49 / firstname.lastname@example.org
16 April 2018
6 Cirque du Soleil: OVO shows will take place in the ERGO ARENA from the upcoming Thursday until Sunday. Check our answers for your most frequently asked questions (FAQ).
04 April 2018
One of the biggest, musical returns of 2018 is coming up on Friday, April the 6th. The Kelly Family is one of the most famous families that broke all records in the 90s – their songs were sung literally all over the world.
08 February 2018
The Depeche Mode concert will take place on Sunday, February 11th 2018 at ERGO ARENA.