Tickets are on sale:
- in ERGO ARENA’s ticket office no. 2, open:
Monday – Friday, 10 am – 5 pm,
and on event days,
- on-line, via www.eventim.pl
- In EMPiK , Media Markt, Saturn and Media Expert stores all around Poland.
DAVID GARRETT returns to Poland with an incredible show to celebrate his 10th anniversary! The “UNLIMITED – GREATEST HITS – LIVE” will be played in Cracow, Lodz and Gdansk.
Since the very beginning of his career, DAVID GARRETT was always open for new styles. ‘’UNLIMITED” is more than a tour name. It’s Garrett’s very own philosophy of life. Every fan knows that his creativity is limitless. Because of his passion for music, he is able to combine new melodies with classics. His versions “Purple Rain”, “Smells Like Teen Spirit”, beautiful arrangements of “Nothing Else Matters” or “November Rain”, spins of ” Viva la vida ” and ” Hey Jude “, as well as new concepts for Beethoven or Debussy cause magic emotions and electrify crowds.
After his famous “EXPLOSIVE LIVE” shows in Poland in 2016 and 2017, DAVID GARRETT returns with a whole different programme.
“I’m very excited for “UNLIMITED – GREATEST HITS – LIVE ” 2019. I’d like, more than ever, to take my fans for an exciting tour – says David GARRETT. “Together with my band, friends and fans I want to celebrate music and the last 10 years.”
Over the last 10 years of his international career, DAVID GARRETT gave numerous sold-out shows. During the “EXPLOSIVE LIVE” tour, Garrett sold over 400 000 tickets in 20 countries. Paganini of the popstars, Jimi Hendrix the violinist, DAVID GARRETT is, indeed, the “The Devil’s Violinist” of our times, an international musician who blears the border between Mozart and Metallika. Admired for his individuality and great talent, David can play literally anything. The violinist sold millions of tickets, received 24 golden and 16 platinum awards in places like Hong Kong, Germany, Mexico, Taiwan, Brazil, Singapore and many more. He has the rock star charisma and the most beautiful charm, something the best instrumentalists of our Times possess.
Don’t miss an exciting evening with DAVID GARRETT and HIS BAND! During “UNLIMITED – GREATEST HITS – LIVE” you will witness not only an extraordinary, anniversary show. You will hear the best rock melodies, ballads and some beautiful classics. Don’t hesitate and get your tickets for the event of the year!
1. Where can I buy the ticket? When is the ticket office open on the concert day?
Tickets can be purchased:
2. Am I allowed to enter the arena once I left it? Do I have to print out my ticket?
After leaving the arena there is no possibility to get in again, using the same ticket. You don’t need to print the ticket, e-ticket on your phone will be enough.
3. How much are the tickets? Are there any discounts?
Tickets cost from 190pln up to 490pln.
Everybody needs a ticket and there are no discounts.
4. I’m a disabled wheelchair user. Where can I purchase my ticket? Do I get a discount?
For information send a request: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Beginning/ end of the show:
6:30pm – doors open
8:00pm – part I
9:00pm – 9:20pm intermission
9:20pm – 10:15pm part II
* Please note that the schedule is subject to change.
6. Can I bring my own camera?
Compact cameras allowed only.
7. Will there be any safety deposit boxes?
8. Are there any age restrictions?
Fans under the age of 18 need to have a signed guardian permission.
9. Where and how can I receive a media accreditation?
Send a request at: email@example.com
10. Is there a cloakroom in ERGO ARENA?
Yes, the cloakroom in ERGO ARENA is optional, costs 3 PLN for a piece.
11. Is there a carpark nearby ERGO ARENA?
Yes – right in front of ERGO ARENA there is a widely available car park with place enough for about 700 cars and 15 buses. It costs 20 PLN to park a car and 50 PLN to park a bus on a concert day. CASH PAYMENT ONLY. Pre-sale for guaranteed parking places (18 PLN):
This sale ends 24 hours before the show.
12. Gastronomy services:
Pub and food-courts on level 1.
13. Will there be any merchandising point where I can buy i.e. CDs and t-shirts?
Yes, the merchandising point will be located in the A1 section.
14. Answers for additional questions will be given from Monday to Friday:
by phone + 48 58 76 72 101 (9am – 5pm), on the concert day from 12 to 6.30pm and at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets are on sale: