GLOBAL SPIRIT TOUR RETURNS TO EUROPE IN WINTER
After the European and North American tours
Depeche Mode returns to Europe with additional shows
A month prior to the sold out show at PGE Narodowy Depeche Mode are excited to announce that they will return to Poland in 2018 for 3 indoor shows:
February 11 – ERGO ARENA, Gdańsk/Sopot
Tickets go on sale on June 26th
Presale starts on June 23th
Depeche Mode, one of modern music’s most influential artists, announced today that they will be continuing their recent world tour during winter to support their latest successful studio album, Spirit, which was released in March 2017.
On the first leg of the Global Spirit Tour, Dave Gahan, Martin Gore and Andy Fletcher play to more than 1.5 million fans in 32 cities of 21 countries across Europe between May 5 and July 23. Following the European tour dates in Summer 2017, the Global Spirit Tour will continue with shows in North and South America before Depeche Mode returns to Europe for the winter, starting with 4 shows in the UK in November and continuing their tour on the continent.
Tickets for these shows starting at 249 pln will be available on livenation.pl for registered LN.PL users from 10.00 am on June 23.
For all other fans, the full on sale starts at 10.00 am on June 26. As a special treat, we will open a venue box office from 10.00 to 17.00 on that day. This is YOUR chance to get your hands on the tickets first, before anyone else has them.
Tickets will also be available in all Empik outlets from the first day of sale.
There will also be VIP Hospitality offer available, more details here.
The Global Spirit Tour is the band’s 18th tour and marks their first live performances in over three years. On the Global Spirit Tour the band will continue their charity partnership with Swiss watch maker Hublot, raising money and awareness for Charity: Water toward their mission of providing safe drinking water to everyone in the world.
Having sold over 100 million records and played live to more than 30 million fans worldwide, Depeche Mode refuses to become complacent, with innumerable artists citing them as inspiration and critics celebrating them as “still blazing trails” and “becoming more and more significant as time passes”. The Spirit album and the Global Spirit Tour are continuing this history of musical innovation and the band’s critical and commercial success.
5.30pm – early entrance doors
6.00pm – doors
7.45pm – Black Line
8.45pm – Depeche Mode
*All timings are subject to change.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Am I allowed to enter the arena once I left it?
No, once you leave the arena there is no possibility to enter the arena with the same ticket.
2. Ticket prices and availability:
3. Ticket office / ticket collection point / information point:
Located at the main entrance to the event area at Łokietka Street. Opened on Sunday (February 11th 2018) 10:00 am – 10:30 pm.
4. Entrances to the venue:
Entrances: A3, B3, D3: for fans with stands tickets
A1: for fans with Early Entrance, GA 1 and GA2 tickets. Disabled fans / VIP packages:
For disabled fans using wheelchairs: entrance B3.
For VIP package holders: entrance C3.
5. I am a disabled wheelchair user. Where can I purchase my ticket? Do I get any discount?
Tickets for a special platform for wheelchair users are not on regular sale. In order to purchase a ticket for this section, please send a request: email@example.com
7. Beginning/end of the show?
17.30 – Early Entrance
18.00 – all doors
19.45 – Black Line
20.45 – Depeche Mode
*All timings are subject to change.
8. Gastronomy services:
Pub on level 1, food-courts on levels 1, 3 and 5.
9. Can I bring my own camera?
Compact cameras allowed only.
10. Are there any age restrictions?
Fans under the age of 16 need to be with an adult guardian or have a signed permission: https://www.ticketpro.pl
11. Where and how can I receive a media accreditation?
The accreditation deadline has already passed.
12. The event rules:
https://www.livenation.pl and at entrances to the concert area.
13. Is there a cloakroom in ERGO ARENA?
Yes, the cloakroom in ERGO ARENA is optional, costs 5 PLN for a piece.
14. Is there a car park nearby ERGO ARENA?
Yes – right in front of ERGO ARENA there is a widely available car park with place enough for about 700 cars and 15 buses. It costs 20 PLN to park a car and 50 PLN to park a bus on a concert day. CASH PAYMENT ONLY.
Pre-sale for guaranteed parking places: http://www.eventim.pl
Pre-sale purchase guarantees a place in the car park by the entrance. Advance sale ends 24 hours before the start of the concert.
15. No entry / prohibited articles:
- BAGS BIGGER THAN A4!!!,
- weapons, pyrotechnics, flares, firecrackers, sprays, paints,
- umbrellas with sharp, pointed ends, helmets,
- drinks in cans, glass bottles but also plastic bottles bigger than 0.5 L,
- alcohol, drugs,
- any racist content, leaflets, printed advertising, – vuvuzelas and trumpets,
- banners and flags larger than 1,5 x 2m, sticks, any sharp flagstaff,
- laser pointers,
- shoes with metal details, chains, anything with spikes that might pose a threat,
- interchangeable lens cameras, camcorders, laptops, iPads, tablets, selfie sticks,
ATTENTION! We kindly ask all fans not to bring bags bigger than A4 and to arrive at the concert area earlier. This will improve the security control (the process of checking bags, tickets and IDs will be smoother and faster).
16. Items allowed:
- binoculars – any size,
- plastic bottles smaller than 0,5 L with caps twisted off,
- all kinds of mobile phones,
- compact cameras, There will also be a deposit box for the forbidden items, the deposit fee: 50 PLN.
17. Answers for additional questions will be given by phone: + 48 58 76 72 101:
from Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm
on the concert day from 10 am to 8 pm
and at firstname.lastname@example.org
+ 48 22 646 06 49 / email@example.com