ROGER WATERS – US + THEM-
NEW EUROPEAN TOUR DATES ANNOUNCED
THE CREATIVE GENIUS OF PINK FLOYD
LAUNCHING NEW GROUNDBREAKING TOUR
Featuring classic Pink Floyd, some new songs and solo work, the tour is set for
Europe in 2018
August 5 – ERGO ARENA, Gdańsk/Sopot
Presale for Live Nation customers starts tomorrow (Wednesday 27) at 10.00.
# # # # #
Roger Waters will return to Europe in 2018 with a pioneering new tour, Us + Them, featuring classic Pink Floyd, some new songs and solo work.
Roger Waters – Us + Them will showcase highlights from Waters’ groundbreaking body of work, with songs from Pink Floyd’s greatest albums (Wish You Were Here, The Wall, Animals, Dark Side of The Moon), along with songs from his critically acclaimed new album “Is This the Life We Really Want?,”.
Tickets for shows in Poland starting at 249 pln will be available on livenation.pl for registered LN.PL users from 10.00 am until 10.00 pm on September 27.
For all other fans, the full on sale starts at 10.00 am on September 28 via livenation.pl, ticketmaster.pl and in all Empik outlets.
There will also be Hospitality Package available here.
The tour title is derived from the 1974 track “Us And Them,” from the multi-million selling Pink Floyd album The Dark Side of the Moon.
“We are going to take a new show on the road,” said Roger Waters. “It’ll be a mixture of stuff from my long career, stuff from my years with Pink Floyd, some new things. Probably 80% of it will be old material and 20% will be new, but it will be all connected by a general theme. It will be a cool show, I promise you. It’ll be spectacular like all my shows have been.”
Roger Waters’ legendary live performances are renowned as immersive sensory experiences featuring high class, state-of-the-art audio visual production and breathtaking quad sound. This new tour promises to be no exception, following months of meticulous planning and visionary craft, it will inspire crowds with its powerful delivery to take the audience on a musical journey.
Roger Waters – Us + Them marks the artist’s first European tour since The Wall Live (2010-2013), his sold-out world tour which was seen by more than 4 million fans globally at 219 shows and remains the highest grossing tour by any solo artist in history.
# # #
early entrance doors : 5:45pm
doors : 6pm
Roger Waters : 8pm
*All timings are approximate and subject to change.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Am I allowed to enter the arena once I left it?
No, after leaving the arena there is no possibility to get in again, using the same ticket.
2. How much are the tickets?
Prices starting at 249 PLN.
3. I am a disabled wheelchair user. Where can I purchase my ticket? Do I get any discount?
Tickets for a special platform for wheelchair users are not on regular sale. In order to purchase a ticket for this section, please send a request at: email@example.com
4. Beginning/end of the show?
17:45 –Early Entrance
18:00 – all doors
20:00 – Roger Waters
*All timings are subject to change.
ATTENTION! We kindly ask all fans not to bring bags bigger than A4 and to arrive at the concert area earlier. This will improve the security control.
5. Gastronomy services:
Pub on level 1, food-courts on levels 1, 3 and 5.
6. Can I bring my own camera?
Compact cameras allowed only.
7. Are there any age restrictions?
Fans under the age of 16 need to be with an adult guardian or have a signed permission.
8. Where and how can I receive a media accreditation?
The accreditation deadline has already passed.
9. Event Rules & Guidelines:
10. Is there a cloakroom in ERGO ARENA?
Yes, the cloakroom in ERGO ARENA is optional, costs 2 PLN for a piece.
11. Is there a car park nearby ERGO ARENA?
Yes – right in front of ERGO ARENA there is a widely available car park with place enough for about 700 cars and 15 buses. It costs 20 PLN to park a car and 50 PLN to park a bus on a concert day. CASH PAYMENT ONLY. Pre-sale for guaranteed parking places: https://www.eventim.pl This sale ends 24 hours before the show.
12. More information about the ticket availability:
13. No entry / prohibited articles:
- weapons, pyrotechnics, flares, firecrackers, sprays, paints,
- umbrellas with sharp, pointed ends, helmets,
- drinks in cans, glass bottles but also plastic bottles bigger than 0.5 L,
- alcohol, drugs,
- any racist content, leaflets, printed advertising,
- vuvuzelas and trumpets,
- banners and flags larger than 1,5 x 2m, sticks, any sharp flagpoles,
- laser pointers,
- shoes with metal details, chains, anything with spikes that might pose a threat,
- interchangeable lens cameras, camcorders, laptops, iPads, tablets, selfie sticks,
14. Answers for additional questions will be given from Monday to Friday and on concert day:
by phone + 48 58 76 72 101 (09:00 – 17:00) and at firstname.lastname@example.org