UFC ticket sale for the event in ERGO ARENA, Gdansk, Poland starts on Friday, August 11th at 10am via www.eventim.pl Tickets will be also available in ERGO ARENA’s ticket office. Fans who registered for the newsletter -> http://www.ufc.com/gdansk will receive a special pass that allows to purchase tickets in pre-sale between August 9th and August 10th.
UFC® ANNOUNCES TWO BOUTS FOR HIGHLY
ANTICIPATED EVENT IN POLAND
Tickets for UFC FIGHT NIGHT® GDAŃSK on general sale
Friday, August 11
London – UFC® today announced two bouts for the organisations highly anticipated event in Gdańsk, Poland. UFC FIGHT NIGHT® GDAŃSK will take place on Saturday, October 21 at ERGO ARENA. Tickets go on general sale on Friday, August 11 via Eventim at www.eventim.pl/ufc
Fight Card -> www.ufc.com
Tickets to UFC FIGHT NIGHT® GDAŃSK go on sale to the general public on Friday, August 11 at 10:00 a.m. CEST via Eventim and will be priced at 89PLN, 129PLN, 169PLN, 269PLN, 309PLN, 349PLN, 399PLN, 499PLN, 669PLN, 899PLN and 1199PLN.
Fight Club members will get the opportunity to purchase their tickets early on Wednesday, August 9 at 10:00 CEST and UFC newsletter subscribers on Thursday, 10 August at 10:00 CEST.
For further information and to sign up for the UFC newsletter, visit UFC.com or follow @UFCEurope on Twitter. All bouts live and subject to change.
UFC® is a premium global sports brand and the largest Pay-Per-View event provider in the world. Acquired in 2016 by global sports, entertainment and fashion leader, WME | IMG, together with strategic partners Silver Lake Partners and KKR, UFC is headquartered in Las Vegas with a network of employees around the world. UFC produces more than 40 live events annually that consistently sell out some of the most prestigious arenas around the globe, while programming is broadcast in over 152 countries and territories to more than 1.1 billion TV households worldwide in 35 different languages. UFC FIGHT PASS®, a digital subscription service, delivers exclusive live events, thousands of fights on-demand and original content to fans around the world. For more information, visit UFC.com and follow UFC at Facebook.com/UFC, Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram: @UFC.
+44 207 786 9220
#UFCGdansk – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Where do I buy the tickets?
- Online at: http://www.eventim.pl/
- in Empik, Media Markt, Saturn and Media Expert stores all around Poland,
- in ERGO ARENA’s ticket office no. 3, open Monday – Friday from 10 am til 4pm,
and on the event day:
- ERGO ARENA’s ticket office no. 3 from 3:30pm til 5:30 pm,
- ERGO ARENA’s ticket office no. 1 from 12:00am til 10:00pm
Attention: there still are some ringside seats available.
2. I am a disabled wheelchair user. Where can I purchase my ticket? Do I get any discount?
Our disabled guests should send a request on email@example.com
3. At what time does the event start/ end?
Preliminary card: 5:45pm-9:00pm
Main card: 9pm-11pm
Check the Fight Card here:
4. At what time are we allowed to enter the venue?
- Doors will be opened for the fans at 4:30pm
5. Can I bring my own audio/video devices?
- No professional cameras allowed!
6. Will there be any fan shops?
Yes, fan shops will be placed in A1, B3 and D3 areas.
7. Where and how can I receive a media accreditation?
- The accreditation deadline has already passed.
8. Are there any age restrictions?
- Teenagers under 16 allowed with adult guardians only.
9. Is there a cloakroom in ERGO ARENA?
- Yes, the cloakroom in ERGO ARENA is optional, costs 2zł for a piece.
10. Is there a car park nearby ERGO ARENA?
Yes – right in front of ERGO ARENA there is a widely available car park with place enough for about 700 cars and 15 buses. It costs 20 zł to park a car and 50 zł to park a bus on a concert day.
Pre-sale for guaranteed parking places (cars only!) will be over 24 hours before the concert. Such ticket costs 18 pln. More information: http://www.eventim.pl
11. Is there any place in the venue where I can have something to eat/ drink?
In the venue there are a PUB and a food court right next to the A1 entrance as well as smaller, mobile food courts on the 1st, 3rd and 5th storeys.