André Rieu LIVE in Poland in 2018
The Dutch violinist André Rieu has been performing for over 30 years – he is not only a great artist, he is the “King of Waltz” himself. Thousands of fans worldwide love his beautiful combinations of waltz, musical and opera. This artist surely knows how to give a romantic but also funny performance. There are about 600 000 of fans present at his concerts every year what makes him more popular than Coldplay, Elton John or even Madonna. His upcoming world tournée will again include Poland – join us in ERGO ARENA on Mai 26th 2018.
André Rieu offers us the best entertainment – popular, romantic, emotional melodies, various surprises, jokes and world class soloists. Rieu’s charisma, passion and energy provide unique experiences. Together with his Johann Strauss orchestra, André Rieu initiated the revival of waltz music. His shows attract people of all generations and nationalities. One thing is guaranteed: sooner or later everyone in the venue is on their feet, dancing.
André Rieu: ”People keep writing to me that it takes them about two weeks after the concert before things get back to normal. It’s really great to feel this energy and happiness always when we perform.”
Rieu’s story is simply amazing: ”The Maestro for the Masses” (Wall Street Journal) sold over 40 million of CDs and DVDs, reached the top of international charts more than 30 times, received over 500 platinum records and three Brit-Awards ”Album of the Year awards”. His YouTube videos were watched over billion times. Rieu has 2 400 000 Facebook fans. His Johann Strauss orchestra is the biggest private band in the world with members from 10 countries.
André Rieu has been married for over 40 years. Together with his wife Marjorie, Rieu lives in a beautiful, built in 1452, castle in his hometown of Maastricht, the Netherlands. The Rieus have two sons and five grandchildren.
This year André Rieu is performing in Germany, Mexico, Israel, the East and the North of Europe, the Netherlands, Argentina and, finally, again in ERGO ARENA. Get your tickets and live the magic with André Rieu in Poland in 2018.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
1. Where can I purchase the ticket?
- online, via: http://www.eventim.pl
- in ERGO ARENA’s ticket office no. 2, open Monday – Friday, from 10 am to 5pm, phone number: (004858) 76 72 224 and on the concert day from 4pm to 8 pm
- in Empik, Media Markt, Saturn and Media Expert stores all around Poland
Attention! Only a few tickets left
2. I am a disabled wheelchair user. Where can I purchase my ticket? Do I get any discount?
Special tickets for our disabled guests will be available on the concert day in ERGO ARENA’s ticket office no. 4 from 8 p.m., a guide gets to attend the concert for free.
3. Beginning/end of the concert?
- the first part of the concert: 8pm – 9pm
- break 9pm – 9:20pm
- the second part of the concert: 9:30pm – 10:25pm
4. Doors open at…
5. Can I bring my own audio-video devices?
Compact cameras allowed only, otherwise you will need PHOTO accreditation.
6. How do I receive media accreditation?
You can send your application on-line, at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Are there any age restrictions?
8. Is there a cloakroom in ERGO ARENA?
Yes, the cloakroom in ERGO ARENA is optional, costs 2 PLN for a piece.
9. Is there a car park nearby ERGO ARENA?
Yes – right in front of ERGO ARENA there is a widely available car park with place enough for about 700 cars and 15 buses.
It costs 20 PLN to park a car and 50 PLN to park a bus on a concert day. CASH PAYMENT ONLY.
Pre-sale for guaranteed parking places (18 pln/ ticket, ends 24 hours before the show): http://www.eventim.pl
10. Gastronomy services:
Pub and food-court on level 1, mobile food-courts on levels 1 and 3.
Tickets are on sale:
in ERGO ARENA’s ticket office no. 3, open:
- Monday – Friday 10am – 4am
(and on event days)
Special VIP tickets (catering included) are available at email@example.com and by phone: +48 58 76 72 132
Each VIP ticket (490pln) includes:
- a seat in VIP lounge 409,
- hostess service,
- special VIP entrance,
- free cloakrooms,
- wine bars,
- a buffet with cold snacks, hot dishes, salads, desserts, coffee and tea,
- open bar with non-alcoholic beverages,
Foods and drinks are available before the concert, during the break and 30 minutes after the show.