FIVB Tokyo 2020 Volleyball Qualification Tournament – the volleyball event of the year in Poland will take place in Gdańsk, between the 9th and the 11th of August.
The Intercontinental Qualification Tournament for Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games in Gdańsk is the most important tournament of the year for our Polish national team. World Champs from Poland will try to advance to the Olympic Games in the first, possible term to confirm their global domination. Poland will face 3 teams: France (9th in the FIVB Ranking), Slovenia (17th) and Tunisia (22nd).
FIVB Tokyo 2020 Volleyball Qualification Tournament in Gdańsk, game schedule:
Friday, August the 9th
17:00 Poland – Tunisia
20:30 France – Slovenia
Saturday, August the 10th
15:00 Poland – France
18:30 Slovenia – Tunisia
Sunday, August the 11th
12:00 France – Tunisia
15:00 Poland – Slovenia
- 3+1 – buy 4 tickets, pay for 3. In order to purchase such package, choose 3 seats, then click “3+1” option which is located right next to the map of seats. All 4 fans have to enter the venue in the same time, if such offer was purchased.
- 1 ticket + 1 fan set – the fan set includes 15 trading cards with our Polish World Champions from 2018, a poster, a lanyard, a magnet, a pin and a bag. Collect your fan set on game day.
Most Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Am I allowed to enter the arena once I left it?
Yes, you are allowed to.
Each person who leaves the arena and wants to come back has to re-scan the ticket once leaving. Only such action will make it possible to get back inside.
2. Ticket prices?
The games are sold out. Children under 3 years old – free admission.
3. I am a disabled wheelchair user. Where can I purchase my ticket? Do I get any discount?
Tickets for a special platform for wheelchair users are not on regular sale. In order to purchase a ticket for this section, please send a request at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. At what time do the games start/finish?
Friday, August 9th
5pm Poland – Tunisia
8:30pm France – Slovenia
Saturday, August 10th
3pm Poland – France
6:30pm Slovenia – Tunisia
Sunday, August 11th
12am France – Tunisia
3pm Poland – Slovenia
Doors will be opened each time 90 minutes before the first game of the day. We kindly advise you to come as early as possible in order to avoid traffic.
5. Gastronomy services:
Pub on level 1 (right next to the main entrance – A1), food-courts on levels 1, 3 and 5.
6. Can I bring my own my camera?
It is forbidden to bring cameras with lenses longer than 200 mm in focal length or cameras exceeding the length of 297 mm.
7. Are there any age restrictions?
8. How can I receive a media accreditation?
The accreditation deadline has already passed.
9. Is there a cloakroom in ERGO ARENA?
Yes, the cloakroom in ERGO ARENA is optional, costs 3 PLN for a piece.
10. Is there a car park nearby ERGO ARENA?
Yes – right in front of ERGO ARENA there is a widely available car park with place enough for about 700 cars and 15 buses. It costs 20 PLN to park a car and 50 PLN to park a bus on a concert day. CASH PAYMENT ONLY.
11. More information about the ticket availability:
12. Event rules and guidelines:
13. Answers for additional questions will be given from Monday to Friday:
by phone: + 48 58 76 72 101 (09:00 – 17:00),
by e-mail: email@example.com
The tickets are on sale:
- in ERGO ARENA’s ticket office no. 2, open:
Monday – Friday 10 am to 5pm,
and on event days,
- on-line, via: www.ebilet.pl
- Tickets for our disabled guests: send a request – firstname.lastname@example.org