Nearly 12 000 MMA fans are expected to attend the UFC FIGHT NIGHT at ERGO ARENA, Gdańsk on Saturday, October 21st. It’s the second time ever that Poland gets to host the prestigious organization which promotes the top level MMA fighters.
In order to provide the most comfortable conditions, we inform all fans who will come to the venue by car that, driving from Gdańsk, you can reach ERGO ARENA from Gospody street as well as the so-called Green Road. We recommend taking the Green Road. For fans driving from Sopot – Łokietka street will be open for you.
At the same time we inform that due to ongoing repairs of Chłopska street at the level of Przymorze and Żabianka districts, the access from these directions, considering the expected number of spectators, may be significantly impeded.
A similar situation may occur on the road from Sopot where the surface of the road between the 3 maja and Jan z Kolna streets is being renovated.
- a car park right in front of ERGO ARENA – 20 zł
- a car park along the Łokietka street – 10 zł
Please prepare the actual amount of money – it will make the entrance to the car parks faster and easier.
Free parking spots will be available from 4:30pm on the left lane of Pomorska street.
Available parking spots:
- right in front of ERGO ARENA – about 700 spots
- along the Łokietka street (3 minutes away from the venue) – about 300 spots
- the left lane of Pomorska street (7-10 minutes away from the venue) – about 150 spots
We suggest coming to ERGO ARENA earlier or using public transport as there can be a big traffic around the venue occurring right before the event.
We open the doors to ERGO ARENA at 4:30pm making it convenient for you to enter the venue before the biggest traffic.
Please don’t use the parking spots around the blocks of flats as they are dedicated mainly to the inhabitants. Also, pay attention to the road signs and follow the instructions.
Additionally, there will be an open helpline ( +48 58 76 72 101) on the event day from 12 to 5pm, where you can get more information that you might need before coming to the venue.
UFC FIGHT NIGHT GDAŃSK:
- 4:30pm – doors opening for the fans
- 5:30pm – the Fight Night starts – preliminary card fights
- 9:00pm – main card fights
- 11:00pm – the planned end of the event
Important information from the promoter:
- Each person entering ERGO ARENA will have to walk through a metal detector – similar to those installed at airports. We therefore ask you to follow the security instructions. Guests who refuse to submit to the inspection, despite their entry ticket, will not be allowed to the venue.
- It is forbidden to bring any type of luggage bigger than the A4 sheet size (21 x 29.7 cm) to the event area. Guests with luggage larger than that will be asked to return their luggage to the paid deposit (the cost: 50 zł). Our security will show you where the deposit is located.
21 March 2019
Pre-sale for the FIVB Tokyo 2020 Volleyball Qualification Tournament starts on Wednesday, March 27th 2019 at 12:00. The volleyball event of the year in Poland will take place in Gdańsk, between the 9th and the 11th of August.
22 January 2019
Andrea Bocelli will perform in ERGO ARENA on Saturday, January the 26th! The organizers are expecting about 10 000 fans from Poland and abroad.
05 September 2018
Ricky Martin will perform in ERGO ARENA on the 7th of September 2018! Here are your most frequently asked questions with answers regarding the show.