6 Cirque du Soleil: Crystal shows will take place in ERGO ARENA between January 30th and February 2nd 2020. Check our answers for your most frequently asked questions (FAQ).
1. Where can I buy the ticket? When is the ticket office open on the concert day?
2. Am I allowed to enter the arena once I left it? Do I have to print out my ticket?
After leaving the arena there is no possibility to get in again, using the same ticket. You don’t need to print the ticket, e-ticket on your phone will be enough.
3. How much are the tickets? Are there any discounts?
Platinum – from 268 PLN
Gold – from 208 PLN
Silver – from 159 PLN
Bronze – from 120 PLN
ATTENTION: The prices of tickets for various performances and seats are dynamic and depend on the demand for each of the shows. Buy your ticket earlier and pay less!
- Reduced-price tickets for children from 2 up to 12 years old: -20%
- Children under 2 y.o. have free entrance but no seat guaranteed. In any case (free entrance, reduced-price tickets) prepare the child’s ID with their birth date.
4. How much are the tickets for disabled wheelchair-users? Are there any discounts?
We have special areas for disabled wheelchair users in sections 318 and 324. We remind that both: the wheelchair user and the guard have to possess tickets for the show. For more information and availability of such tickets please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. How long does one show take, are there any breaks planned?
Doors open 1 hour before every show. The performance is divided into two acts, separated by a 20-minute break (each show lasts about 130 minutes in total).
6. Are there any restrictions regarding photography and filming?
Compact photo cameras are allowed only if pictures are taken for personal usage. Please, when taking pictures, do not disturb anyone sitting nearby. Flash is not allowed for safety reasons.
7. Are there deposit boxes in ERGO ARENA?
Deposit boxes will be placed next to the main entrance, price for one item is 20 PLN. Deposit boxes are obligatory for guests who come to the venue with items considered as prohibited.
8. Are there any age restrictions?
Visitors under the age of 13 must be supervised by an adult guardian.
9. When and how can I receive the media accreditation?
10. Event Rules & Guidlines:
11. Is there a cloakroom in ERGO ARENA?
Yes, the cloakroom in ERGO ARENA is optional, it costs 5 PLN for a piece.
12. Is there a car park nearby ERGO ARENA?
Yes – right in front of ERGO ARENA there is a widely available car park with place enough for about 700 cars and 15 buses. It costs 30 PLN to park a car and 50 PLN to park a bus on a concert day. CASH PAYMENT ONLY.
13. Gastronomy services:
There are: a pub and a food court at the A1 entrance and smaller food courts at A1 and D3 areas.
There will be merchandising points for fans on the 1st and 3rd floors.
15. Answers for additional questions will be given from Monday to Friday:
by phone + 48 58 76 72 101 (9 am – 5 pm) and at email@example.com