David Garrett will perform in ERGO ARENA on upcoming Sunday, October 6th. Here are your most frequently asked questions with answers regarding the show.
1. Where can I buy the ticket? When is the ticket office open on the concert day?
Tickets can be purchased:
- on-line: https://www.eventim.pl
- in EMPiK , Media Markt and Media Expert stores all around Poland,
- in ERGO ARENA’s ticket office no.2 (open Monday-Friday from 10 am to 5pm and on the concert day from 4pm to the beginning of the show).
2. Am I allowed to enter the arena once I left it? Do I have to print out my ticket?
After leaving the arena there is no possibility to get in again, using the same ticket. You don’t need to print the ticket, e-ticket on your phone will be enough.
3. How much are the tickets? Are there any discounts?
Tickets cost from 190pln up to 490pln.
Everybody needs a ticket and there are no discounts.
4. I’m a disabled wheelchair user. Where can I purchase my ticket? Do I get a discount?
For information send a request: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Beginning/ end of the show:
6:30pm – doors open
8:00pm – part I
9:00pm – 9:20pm intermission
9:20pm – 10:15pm part II
* Please note that the schedule is subject to change.
6. Can I bring my own camera?
Compact cameras allowed only.
7. Will there be any safety deposit boxes?
8. Are there any age restrictions?
Fans under the age of 18 need to have a signed guardian permission.
9. Where and how can I receive a media accreditation?
Send a request at: email@example.com
10. Is there a cloakroom in ERGO ARENA?
Yes, the cloakroom in ERGO ARENA is optional, costs 3 PLN for a piece.
11. Is there a carpark nearby ERGO ARENA?
Yes – right in front of ERGO ARENA there is a widely available car park with place enough for about 700 cars and 15 buses. It costs 20 PLN to park a car and 50 PLN to park a bus on a concert day. CASH PAYMENT ONLY. Pre-sale for guaranteed parking places (18 PLN):
This sale ends 24 hours before the show.
12. Gastronomy services:
Pub and food-courts on level 1.
13. Will there be any merchandising point where I can buy i.e. CDs and t-shirts?
Yes, the merchandising point will be located in the A1 section.
14. Answers for additional questions will be given from Monday to Friday:
by phone + 48 58 76 72 101 (9am – 5pm), on the concert day from 12 to 6.30pm and at firstname.lastname@example.org