First edition of Don’t Let Daddy Know in Poland is coming up very soon! Historical event will take place in ERGO ARENA (Gdańsk/Sopot) on 30th of November 2019. Here are your most frequently asked questions with answers regarding Saturday night.
1. Where can I buy the ticket? When is the ticket office open on the concert day?
Tickets can be purchased:
- Son-line: www.tmetickets.com
- in ERGO ARENA’s ticket office no. 4 (opens on the event day at 4pm)
2. Am I allowed to enter the arena once I left it? Do I have to print out my ticket?
After leaving the arena there is no possibility to get in again, using the same ticket. You don’t need to print the ticket, e-ticket on your phone will be enough.
3. How much are the tickets? Are there any discounts?
tickets for sections A/B available on-line – 249pln
Tickets for sections A/B available in ERGO ARENA’s ticket office on the event day – 260pln
VIP tickets – 900pln
There are no discounts, every attendee needs a ticket.
4. I’m a disabled wheelchair user. Where can I purchase my ticket? Do I get a discount?
For information send a request: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dedicated entrances to the venue: A1 and D3, platforms: 318 and 324
5. Beginning/ end of the show?
TIME-TABLE MAIN STAGE
19:30 OPEN GATE
20:00 – 21:00 RUDY
21:00 – 22:00 Tyron Dixon
22:00 – 23:00 Mike Williams
23:00 – 00:00 Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano
00:05 – 01:35 Don Diablo
01:40 – 03:15 Tiesto
03:15 – 04:15 Gianluca Vacchi
04:15 – 05:15 Melo.Kids
6. Can I bring my own camera?
Compact cameras allowed only. Otherwise a media accreditation is required.
7. Will there be any safety deposit boxes?
Yes, right next to the A1 entrances – 30pln for a piece.
8. Are there any age restrictions?
Fans 17+ allowed (fans who haven’t turned 18 yet will be let in with an adult guardian only).
9. Where and how can I receive a media accreditation?
Send a request: INFO@DLDKPOLAND.COM
10. Event Rules & Guidelines:
11. Is there a cloakroom in ERGO ARENA?
Yes, the cloakroom in ERGO ARENA is optional, costs 5 PLN for a piece, CASH PAYMENT ONLY. The cloakrooms will be placed:
at level 1 – two cloakrooms, right next to A1 entrance
at level 3 – three cloakrooms, right next to B3 and D3 entrances
at VIP section – right next to B4 entrance
around level 4
ATTENTION: please use the cloakrooms at level 3 after 11pm
12. Is there a carpark nearby ERGO ARENA?
Yes – right in front of ERGO ARENA there is a widely available car park with place enough for about 700 cars and 15 buses. It costs 20 PLN to park a car and 50 PLN to park a bus on a concert day. CASH PAYMENT ONLY. Pre-sale for guaranteed parking places (18 PLN): https://www.eventim.pl
13. Gastronomy services:
- For sections A/B there will be food-courts with snacks, fast foods, beer 3,5% and energy drinks at levels 1 and 3.
SPECIAL ALCOHOL ZONES
There will be 2 special alcohol zones where clients will be allowed to buy spirits:
- the PUB right next to the A1 entrance,
- Drink Bar at level 6 (take the elevator from the A1 entrance)
- For VIP clinets there will be a special catering zone open from 9pm (take the elevator from the B3 entrance)
The merchandising point (A1 entrance) opens at 7:30pm.
W sprzedaży dostępne będą:
- t-shirts – 90 PLN,
- silicone bands – 15 PLN,
- fluorescent bands – 20 PLN,
- flags – 30 PLN,
- hats – 60 PLN,
- sweatshirts – 150 PLN,
- lanyards – 15 PLN.
15. SMOKING ZONES:
- sections A/B – right next to the A1 and D3 entrances
- VIP section – balconies at B4
- lounges – balconies at D4
All smoking zones are outside. There’s a total ban on smoking tobacco and electronic cigarettes in the arena.
16. Answers for additional questions will be given from Monday to Friday:
by phone + 58 76 72 101 (09:00 – 17:00 ) and at email@example.com