Garou will perfom in ERGO ARENA on Tuesday, February the 25th. Here are your most frequently asked questions with answers regarding Saturday night.
1. Where can I buy the ticket? When is the ticket office open on the concert day?
Tickets are available:
- in ERGO ARENA’s ticket office no. 2, open Monday-Friday from 10am to 5pm and on the concert day from 10am to 7pm
2. Am I allowed to enter the arena once I left it? Do I have to print out my ticket?
After leaving the arena there is no possibility to get in again, using the same ticket. You don’t need to print the ticket, e-ticket on your phone will be enough.
3. How much are the tickets? Are there any discounts?
From 139 PLN up to 199 PLN.
Every attender needs a ticket.
4. Disabled attenders: how to purchase a ticket, are there any discounts, can I rent the hearing aid?
In order to purchase a ticket for the special platform, please send a request at: email@example.com Audio equipment rental for hearing-impaired will operate at PION information point (A1 entrance).
5. Beginning/ end of the show?
6pm – doors open
7pm – 9pm Garou
*Please note that the schedule is subject to change.
6. Can I bring my own camera?
No, taking pictures is strictly forbidden.
7. Will there be any safety deposit boxes?
8. Are there any age restrictions?
9. How can I receive a media accreditation?
Fill in the request here: http://www.makroconcert.com/pl/press_room/
10. Event Rules & Guidelines:
11. Is there a cloakroom in ERGO ARENA?
Yes, the cloakroom in ERGO ARENA is optional, costs 5 PLN for a piece, CASH PAYMENT ONLY.
12. Is there a carpark nearby ERGO ARENA?
Yes – right in front of ERGO ARENA there is a widely available car park with place enough for about 700 cars and 15 buses. It costs 30 PLN to park a car and 50 PLN to park a bus on a concert day. CASH PAYMENT ONLY. Pre-sale for guaranteed parking places (25 PLN), ends 24 hours before the show: https://www.eventim.pl
Pub and food-courts on level 1, food-courts on level 3.
14. Will there be any merchandising point where I can buy i.e. CDs and t-shirts?
15. Answers for additional questions will be given from Monday to Friday:
by phone + 58 76 72 101 (9am – 5pm), on the concert day (9am – 7pm) and at firstname.lastname@example.org