We are here
ERGO ARENA is located on the Gdańsk-Sopot boarder, on Plac Dwóch Miast 1.
GPS N: 54° 25′ 34″ E: 18° 34′ 48″
You can easily reach the venue by using public transportation including SKM trains as well as ZTM trams and buses.
SKM Szybka Kolej Miejska trains (timetable):
- Sopot Wyścigi station (then a 15-minute walk, down the Polna and Łokietka streets)
- or Gdańsk Żabianka station (then a 10-minute walk down the Subisława and Rybacka streets)
ZTM trams (timetables):
- no. 2 – Gospody/Pomorska stops
- no. 8 – Osiedle Wejhera stop
- no. 6 – Osiedle Wejhera stop
- no. 11 – Gospody/Pomorska stops
ZTM buses (timetables)
- no. 227 – Pomorska stop (Gdańsk)
- no. 148 – Gospody stop (Gdańsk)
- no. N12 – Gospody stop (Gdańsk)
- no. N13 – Gospody stop (Gdańsk)
ERGO ARENA car park:
There are various ways to enter ERGO ARENA car park. If you are heading from Gdańsk, you might either take Gospody street or Zielona Droga (Green Route), which connects the venue with Grunwaldzka street. If you are driving from Sopot, you may either take Łokietka street or, again, Zielona Droga, which connects the venue with Niepodległości avenue.
Our disabled guests are welcome to use ERGO ARENA car park for free. Also, we have special parking space and entrance to arena for our disabled guests (section P-1). Both are prepared for safety reasons. In order to park there, disabled person identity card and marked car are required.
More specific information about car parks, charges and possible temporary traffic changes can be found in descriptions of respective events.